Android Application Development, Cochin
Benefits of Android application development
• Android is a very popular platform
• Opens source – Direct interaction with the community regarding upcoming android mobile application development expansions
• Low Investment & High Return on investment – Android application development costs are reduced considerably with Software Development Kit (SDK) for the developer community
• Diverse uses – You do not have to rely on a single market to distribute your applications
Specialities of our Android application development
• Android application development for multiple devices
• Application optimization with high speed and performance
• Secure and malware free apps
• Panel of expert android developers who work towards quality mobile app development
You can have a look at some of the major android applications developed by ImagiNET Kochi, Kerala, India.
1) Glean Tech
Publishing to Google Play
You will need to create a certificate from the developer portal by generating a Certificate Signing Request and submitting the Certificate Signing Request for Approval as it has the code-sign (Signatures) which will be checked when applications are submitted on Apple store. Once the CSR is approved, you can download and install the certificate on your machine.
Google Play has been established as the platform to publicise, sell and distribute Android applications to users globally which can be done in few simple steps – Register, configure, upload and publish. The Google play Android developer Console is the interface to configure and publish once the developer registration process is complete. The publishing process involves the following tasks:
Application must be configured for release and then to be built in release mode. This signs the application with private release key without which the application cannot be published on Google Play.
Users are required to create various graphical assets that leverage the marketing and publicity capabilities of Google Play. Furthermore, two screenshots of the application and a high resolution icon is to be provided at the least.
The next step for the application would be to configure several publishing options and listing details. The number of countries users intend to attain a reach through the app including the languages they want to publish in along with the prices charged in each country, application type, category and content writing are included in this. Assets and application can then be uploaded once this has been completed.
After you feel you are pleased with the configured publishing settings, click Publish to make the application available to the world in the developer console.
Visit Portfolio >>