Android Application Development, Cochin
Take the first step on Android application development.
These days Android phones are popular in market. Making Android applications will be the best movement in improving your business. Android powers over 80 percent of the world’s smartphones, and gives an incredible opportunity to reach clients and make an impact . We create interactive and powerfull apps.
Benefits of Android application development
• Android is a very popular platform
• Opens source – you can actually interact with the community for the upcoming expansions of android mobile application development
• Low Investment & High Return on invesment – Software Development Kit (SDK) to the developer community minimizes the android application development costs.
• Android applications can be deployed in different ways. – You do not have to rely on a single market to distribute your applications
Specialities of our Android application development
• We develop android application for multiple devices
• We optimize your application with high speed and performance.
• Secure and malware free apps.
• Our Android developers are erxperienced and skilled with a penchant for quality and high performing mobile app development.
Just go through some of the major android applications developed by ImagiNET Kochi
1) Glean Tech
Publishing to Google Play
Create a certificate from developer portal by generating a Certificate Signing Request and submitting the Certificate Signing Request for Approval. This has the code-sign (Signatures) which will be checked when applications are submitted on Apple store. Upon CSR approval, download and install the certificate on your machine.
The platform to publicise, sell and distribute Android applications to users around the world is Google Play. This is done in simple steps – Register, configure, upload and publish. The Google play Android developer Console is the interface to configure and publish once the developer registration process is complete. The publishing process involves the following tasks.
Configure the application for release and build it in release mode. This signs the application with private release key without which the application cannot be published on Google Play.
Leveraging the marketing and publicity capabilities of Google Play requires the users to create several graphical assets. Two screenshots of the application and a high resolution icon must be provided at the minimum.
Configuring various publishing options and listing details for the application is the next step. Countries the user wants to reach, languages the user wants to publish in, price to be charged in each country, application type, category and content writing are a part of this. Once this is done, upload the assets and application onto Google Play.
Click Publish in the developer console to make the application available to the world after getting satisfied with the configured publishing settings.
Visit Portfolio >>